Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Company

You never said you wanted anything from me;
A soft return for another quiet morning,
the early fog a gift,
Sheltering breakfast without words.
It’s ok to be, enjoy the company;
Even if it means someone is crying
Somewhere, all alone.

These are the choices I have made
This is my life
Here is the place where I am free
To be just me

Sunday morning,
Sunday, I love you;
I wasn’t sure at all Monday
If I’d ever see you again.
But my worries have all been slept away
At least for half a day,
As good a place to be as any.

The pieces of my heart
Are coming together now;
It’s gonna take time,
And I wonder if you’ll still be here
Especially when it’s not pretty?
For now I suppose it’s good enough,
I’ll take what I can get.

These are the choices I have made
This is my life
Here is me, I am free
To be

No comments:

Post a Comment